In this episode of Digital Matters host Andy Ross and Design Practice Director, Andy Newman speak with Trenton Moss, Digital Founder and Head Coach of Team Sterka as well as published author of Human Powered: Supercharge Your Digital Product Teams with Emotional Intelligence. Trenton is a great guest with lots of fantastic thoughts and examples of how emotional intelligence really can supercharge your business and its people. During the episode we discuss;
– The natural cycle of organisations and how to break it.
– How organisations can reinvent themselves and transition to a digital business.
– The theory behind the book ‘Human Powered’ and what led Trenton to put pen to paper.
– How to align multiple stakeholders objectives without getting anyone offside.
– Building client engagement.
– Embracing communication and people skills as the way forward.
Subscribe to the Digital Matters podcast from gravity9 for monthly discussions with leading digital innovators, thought leaders and industry disruptors who, like us, think differently when it comes to digital.
Follow us on LinkedIn for regular blog posts, opinions and to learn more about what we do for organisations.
gravity9 – Building Better Digital Products
Talk to us, email us or even listen to us by subscribing to our Digital Matters podcast for interviews and discussions with digital thought leaders, pioneers and industry experts.
Available via Apple podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.