Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why gravity9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital solutions by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
We've started on a journey delivering user centric experience design for global enterprise organisations.The work continues to grow and so, we are looking for a UX Designer to join our team and take ownership of creating better new experiences.
This role will suit you if you are:
● an enthusiastic UX or productdesigner
● experienced with creating detailed MVP prototypes
● looking to showcase your skills with large accounts
● wanting to shape your own work to plan, manage and deliver UX
● someone who enjoys collaboration and the benefits of working directly with and wider client and internal team to get the most from your designs
● get excited about working directly with engineers to see your designs go live
We are looking for an experienced, UX Designer hungry to design and implement their best UX and UI.The job involves working on a multi-channel, multi-platform service design program.
● UX and UI
● product, service design development
● understand user needs and can generate service delivery concepts, from sketch to high fidelity designs, feeding into the creation of a design system
● prototype to sell your story, gather feedback and iterate
● design system development (sketch, DSM,Storybook, etc.)
● comfortable working within across-disciplined team - e.g. Product Managers, Business Analysts, Research,Development, etc.
● designing UX and aesthetic interfaces at every level of complexity
● creating use cases and information architecture
● cooperating closely with theDevelopment Team
● daily standups with the ProductTeam
● participating in client demos
● a portfolio of sites, services or products showcasing your skills and contribution to improving UX
● the ability to design for consumer facing web products, services or ecommerce
● experience in designing for mobile (native and web-based)
● a good grasp of wireframing and production in Sketch
● a holistic approach to design - and understand how UX impacts across processes
● you are comfortable working within a cross disciplined team - e.g. ProductManagers, Business Analysts, Development etc.
● detail focused - deliver designs by working with the Engineering team and driving a high quality end product.
● Dublin, Birmingham, Manchester.
● Delivery focus - strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate, design and implement effective solutions. Flexibility to adapt skills to a spectrum of client engagements, use cases and modes of change delivery.
● Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others – a professional approach to all aspects of client engagement and collaborative team working, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency. Strong presentation and written and verbal communication are essential given the client-facing nature of the role.
● Value-driven - creative thinking, with an aptitude for innovation and a strong desire to exceed client expectations.
● Energy – positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed.
Everyone is really positive and helpful and there is a genuinely great team spirit. We all work hard to produce high-level work that benefits our clients and in turn helps others. There are always new projects coming in which enables me to develop my skills and to do good work that will benefit a wide range of people – it’s a great feeling. - Scott Haydon, UX/UI Designer
● A screen call with our recruitment team - 45-60min.
● Portfolio verification.
● Tech 1 - 1,5 h.
● The final meeting – 30min.
We understand that traditional ways of working are not for everyone, so we offer flexible arrangements that include options for how you work. For more information about working at gravity9 please go to www.gravity9.com.