Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why gravity9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital products by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic QA Engineer with a keen interest in current technology and engineering. You'll work independently, while also collaborating with our team of professionals to help develop, execute manual test cases based on a set of technical requirements.
We believe small, multi-disciplinary teams are most effective in delivering complex change. As such, we are looking for someone with a collaborative mindset who is happy to be flexible and take on different responsibilities over the lifetime of our projects.
This role will suit a QA Engineer with at least five years’ experience in testing. Skills and experience must include:
● Experience in manual and automation testing web and mobile applications.
● RESTAPI testing.
● Ability to work with Zephyr.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into test scenarios and test cases.
● Ability to develop test plans, estimate test execution duration and document test results.
● Knowledge of software testing methodologies.
● Analytical thinking, allowing to improve testing process, manage logged issues, but also find root cause of problems and support the development team.
● Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English (working directly with UK/US based clients).
● Understanding of continuous integration.
● Use of Git and JIRA.
● Load/Stress testing.
Key attributes and behaviours to succeed in this role will be:
● Delivery focus - strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate, design and implement effective solutions. Flexibility to adapt skills to a spectrum of client engagements, use cases and modes of change delivery.
● Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others – professional approach to all aspects of client engagement and collaborative team working, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency. Strong presentation and written and verbal communication are essential given the client facing nature of the role.
● Value driven - Creative thinking, with aptitude for innovation and strong desire to exceed client expectations.
● Energy – positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed.
For more information about working at gravity9 please go towww.gravity9.com.