Realising the next phase of an organisation's digital journey requires more than just great technology. At gravity9, we have a different approach. With deep experience and personality, our team of designers and engineers unite art and science, to realise the next chapter in an organisation's digital journey. We are just getting started!
The Finance Manager is a new global role who will work with the leadership team to create the finance function, processes, best practices, and implement and run them. The role will support the growth of the business ensuring we run efficiently and according to best practices in each of our regions.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
● Dealing with all financial management aspects of company operations (management reporting, cash management, subsidiary compliance in international jurisdictions, cash forecasting).
● Working with the Leadership Team to coordinate the business planning, accounting and budgeting activities of the company.
● Financial control and stewardship.
● Running efficient statutory compliance processes including statutory reporting and taxation returns for all subsidiaries.
Key attributes and behaviours to succeed in this role will be:
● Qualified Accountant.
● Experienced in management reporting.
● Advanced use of Xero (or something similar) as an accounting system.
● Managing cash flow as well as the usual finance day-to-day skills for this type of role – likely gained in a small fast growing organisation.
● Exposure and experience with working within a growing technology services business.
● Some experience of working with international subsidiaries (e.g. Poland, US and Colombia).
● Pro-active – self-motivated and initiator. Works with little oversight.
● Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others – a professional approach to all aspects of interactions with stakeholders and collaborative team working, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency.
● Energy – positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed.
● Low ego - a desire to help others.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Organised – structured approach to work and an ability to create order out of chaos.
For more information about working at gravity9please go to www.gravity9.com.